YOTI – Bluewater
Over the past decade there has been significant growth in the number of pleasure yachts crossing the Pacific in a westerly direction en-route to the South Sea islands and onward to Australia and New Zealand. Because of the uncertainty of continuing across the Indian Ocean and through the Gulf or the easterly upwind sail from down under back home, it is becoming more common for some of these cruising yachts to be put on the market in Australia or New Zealand. At the same time, because of the strength of the Australian and New Zealand dollar more Australians and Kiwis are taking an interest in purchasing a well found cruising yacht from overseas that has done the ‘hard yards’ already and proved itself to be a true blue water cruising yacht.
YOTI recognised the opportunity this presents and established YOTI Blue Water as a specialist division to provide the first and only full service brokerage in Australia and New Zealand that focuses on this market niche to provide a smooth transition from listing to selling international blue water cruising yachts.
Some of the services we can provide include:
– Advice on current Australian and New Zealand customs and quarantine requirements for international yachts intending to be advertised for sale in either country.
– These regulations are different in both countries and YOTI Blue Water can facilitate all the necessary paperwork to enable a smooth transition from listing through to sale of your yacht.
– If required we can arrange for safe berthing of your yacht in Australia or New Zealand should you require to return home prior to the completion of a sale.
– Your yacht will be exposed to the largest possible market in Australasia through online advertising, print and direct marketing.
– By purchasing through Yoti Blue Water, buyers have the confidence of your yacht’s provenance.
Glenn is well positioned in South East Queensland to welcome boats arriving in Australia.